Long-time Broker with Unprecedented Service Commitment
About Me: Doug Hus founded Capital Valley Realty Group, Inc. in June 2005 after obtaining his broker license and working nearly six years as a successful real estate agent. Mr. Hus is a lifetime member of El Dorado County Association of Realtors® Top Achievers Club and served as President of the Top Achievers Club in 2007/2008. He is a former Certified Public Accountant and financial consultant from the Bay Area having performed a variety of management roles overseeing the financial operations of several high-technology companies. His unique combination of diversified real estate undertakings and his 28 years of financial/entrepreneurial experience have prepared Mr. Hus to assist clients with their residential and commercial real estate requirements. Doug Hus is considered to be a local real estate professional and periodically provides industry information to local media.
Specialization: REO's, buying and selling in the the Greater Sacramento Area including Amador, El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento and Yolo Counties.
Credentials: Real Estate Broker, Realtor®, B.S. in Business Administration, Accounting concentration
- Board of Directors - Clarksville Region Historical Society
- Board of Directors - El Dorado County Farm Trails Association
- Past President of El Dorado County Association of Realtors (EDCAR) Top Achievers Club
- Lifetime Member, EDCAR Top Achievers Club
- National Association of Realtors Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Member (Inactive status)
Visit www.doughus.blogspot.com/ to view my Look Hus Talking! blog.